Jump to navigation Jump to search
ᎯᎪᏩᏔ ᎾᏍᎦ ᎾᏍᏇ
- "Demographic Yearbook: Table 3: Population by sex, rate of population increase, surface area and density." United Nations Statistics Division, 2008 (2010-10-14)
- "Cherokee World Map." ᏣᎳᎩᎯ ᎠᏰᎵ. 2014-07-26.
- [http:sourceware.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=5075 Common Locale Data Repository (CLDR) for Cherokee/Tsalagi.] 2010.
- ᎠᏠᏯᏍᏗᏍᎩ ᎭᏩᏱ
- "Central Bureau of Statistics Netherlands Antilles." Statistical information: Population. Government of the Netherlands Antilles. (2010-10-14)
- "Consortium Word List." ᏣᎳᎩᎯ ᎠᏰᎵ. 2014-07-26.
- Due to ongoing activity of the Soufriere Hills volcano beginning in July 1995, much of Plymouth was destroyed and government offices were relocated to Brades. Plymouth remains the de jure capital.
- "The World Factbook: 2010 edition." Government of the United States, Central Intelligence Agency. (2010-10-14)
- 2010. "The World Factbook: 2010 edition." Government of the United States, Central Intelligence Agency. (2010-10-14)
- Depending on definitions, Aruba, Bonaire, Curaçao, ᏆᎾᎹ, ᎠᎴ ᏟᏂᏕᏗ ᎠᎴ ᏙᏆᎪ have territory in either or both of North and South America.
- ᏆᎾᎹ is generally considered a North American country, though some authorities divide it at the Panama Canal. Figures listed here are for the entire country.